Ben & Jerry Ice Cream Pint Cozies

Monday, September 27, 2010




Ben

Jerry
I love these! and I had a great time pattern testing them for my friend Heather. There are two patterns and each is named after the iconic ice cream flavor guru's - Ben & Jerry. The Ben pattern (blue cozy) is double-thick and definitely keeps the hands warm as you eat! The Jerry pattern (ombre/cream cozy) is a wonderful rib pattern with a nice long stitch detail that also insulates the cold well.

Each cozy was knit with worsted weight acrylic yarn from my stash. They were fun and quick to knit but the real pay-off is using them!

Great job Heather! and congratulations on their publication in the Knitting: 2011 Day-to-Day Calendar.

Update: The pattern is now available for sale on Ravelry:
Ben and Jerry pattern

1 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks!!! They make me smile every time I use them. Yours turned out great!

Post a Comment