#31 Jeff Burton

Friday, February 01, 2008

Here is my latest Nascar associated project. It's a washcloth with the #31 of my sister's (the source of my assimilation into the racing world) favorite driver --Jeff Burton.

This pattern is from Woodhill Design Knits and patterns for most numbers of the different drivers are available.

Specs:
#7 needles
Lily's Sugar'n Cream - Hot Orange

That's it!! It's an easy, fast, fun and no hassles pattern.

My other Nascar related projects have been beaded bracelets in the colors of our favorite drivers and a checkered flag afghan.

BTW - My sister is a league bowler and uses this as a wipe cloth for her bowling ball. Other bowlers have noticed and and admired it. Can't ask for more than that.

My Ravelry project page for #31 Jeff Burton.

1 comments:

Woodhill design said...

That is neat she got comments for it, The dishcloths I have made so far and given away, everyone has put them in their NASCAR showcases...hehe...

I am glad she is getting compliments... you did a great job!

Post a Comment