Project #3 - Été Chic (The 12 UFO projects of Christmas)

Monday, December 09, 2013
This is the third project in The 12 UFO projects of Christmas. An explanation of what I'm doing and a list of all projects can be found here.

Project #3 - Été Chic shawlette

Reason for UFO status: Finishing details - Needed blocking.


I love the design of this shawlette. The lace edging was knit first and then stitches were picked up along the length for the body which was finished with short rows. It's more scarf than shawl or shawlette so I was slightly disappointed by the size but that's a minor complaint because I'll wear it no matter what you call it!

The pattern can be found here. My Ravelry project page is here.

This project was the easiest to find the motivation to finish because all that was needed was to get out the blocking equipment.



Final Thoughts: Perfection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment